RV Squad inspections go beyond identifying water entry points. Our inspections are heavily focussed on detecting and tracking hidden sub-surface leakages. (explained below)
an unintended hole, crack, or the like, through which liquid, gas, light, etc., enters or escapes.
something that leaks in or out. For example, a leak is a hole, the leakage is the water that runs through it.
A few examples of leakages that we can identify:
- sub-surface water travelling from ceiling to floor
- sub-floor leakage around toilet base and showers
- water trapped under laminate flooring
- hidden water leakage around windows
- wetness inside ceiling, sidewalls and floor