I am a RV inspector. Why should I sign up with you?
Our specialized inspections are intended to supplement general RV inspections, not replace them. For example, our inspections do not include checking chassis or mechanical components. RV Squad inspections are intended to:
- Detect surface and sub-surface water leakages
- Locate presence of rot in RV structure
- Identify conditions favorable to, and the possible presence of mold
- Detect abnormal carbon monoxide levels
- Check for and tag propane leak locations